* Helen Cutter vs Domina of the house of Atia...which woman would defeat the other? (or would they divide Rome between them?)
* Abby/Vorenus? (probably not - he's married, and he doesn't strike me as a bigamist)
* Connor/Octavia (good lord, we're all doomed!) :)
* Rome/The 4400
* Rome/Troy. :) Yeah, throw another pair of armies into the mix, and see what comes up. Hector and Lucius exchange notes on brooding? Octavia kills Hellen of Troy & makes off with Paris? Pullo fights Achilles?
(given that the Romans grew up on tales of the battle at Troy, which side would have an advantage?)
* Titus Pullo as Emperor/Consul/Tribune...would it be after Augustus' death? would it be while Octavian is still below the age limit to rule? or did history take a veering path in another direction?
* Lucius Vorena - same question.
* if either of them were in charge of Rome, what's happening to everyone else? (I imagine Domina and Mark aren't too happy, Cato'd be in hysterics, and Pompey - I'm not sure)