Pick your five favorite TV shows (in no particular order) and then answer the following questions. Don't cheat!
1. Royal Pains
2. John Doe
4. Queen Of Swords
1. Who's your favorite character in 2?
Jayne Brooks' Jaime Avery. though it's a narrow win against Rekha Sharma's Stella.
2. Who's your least favorite character in 1?
3. What's your favorite episode of 4?
4. What's your favorite season of 5?
s5 - it has Kelly Hu. :)
5. Who is your favorite ship in 3?
6. Who is your anti-ship in 2?
7. How long have you watched 1?
Since it first aired.
8. How did you become interested in 3?
I watched an episode, and I liked Lisbon's voice.
9. Who's your favorite actor/actress in 4?
Peter Wingfield (Doctor Helm)
10. Which do you prefer: Show 1, 2 or 5?
Gah...hm, let's see, one has Stella, one has Divya, and one has Amita.
(can I just give them their own tv show and leave the others by the wayside?)
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of, 1 or 3?
Mentalist. it's been on the air longer.
12. If you could be anyone from 4, who would you be?
Hm, probably Colonel Montoya, definately.
13. How would you kill off your favourite character in 1?
Divya achieves enlightenment shortly after solving a difficult case, and becomes a boddivisitta(sp) - someone who has completed the cycles, but remains in the world so as to assist others in their own quest for enlightenment.
Either that or she becomes Immortal...I'm not picky.
14. Give a random quote from 1?
"Evan, I need you!" -Divya.
I can see why he'd make that his motivational music.
15. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
It would, but either it would involve time travel, or two cases centering around a single object that survived the nearly 200 years between them. So yeah, it would work.
16. Pair 2 characters in 1 that would make an unlikely but strangely okay couple.
Evan Lawson and Divya Katdare. I don't know, but they just make sense. Balance one another out, and all that.
That and, with as often as they try biting each others' heads off, they're bound to kiss eventually, right? ;)
17. Has 5 inspired you in any way?
It inspired me to....um, no, it hasn't.
I nearly said it inspired me to research Jewish messianic movements and the early life of The Buddha...but those were for a writeoff assignment.
18. Overall, which show has a better cast, 2 or 4?
Queen of Swords, most definately.
19. Which has better theme music, 3 or 5?
Mentalist has theme music?
20. Which show do you wish more people you knew watched?
Queen Of Swords.
ooh, forgot about Man and Machine until I finished this.