and the fandom is....East West 101
(note: this page doesn't have a very flattering photo of Det. Callas)
01. The first character I fell in love with: Jung Lim
02. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Sony Koa
03. The character everyone else loves that I don't: not sure what everyone else thinks about Patricia Wright.
04. The character I love that everyone else hates: n/a
05. The character I used to love but don't any longer: n/a
06. The character I would shag anytime: Jung Lim (though I'd also be happy to just take her to dinner)
07. The character I want to be like: Jung Lim (Callas is pretty much a cipher even now)
08. The character I'd slap: that's the great thing about this show - even with the people that, if you didn't know them, you'd slap them...but once you learn the story going on, you don't want to slap them. (but if I had to pick one, it'd be Wright)
09. A pairing that I love: the Maliks. though they're tied with the Koas.
10. A pairing that I hate: Zane/Helen.
11. Favorite character: Jung Lim
12. My five favorite characters: Jung Lim, Helen Callas, Sonny Koa, Amina Malik,
14. Which character I am most like: Jung Lim - quiet most days, competant, does what am asked to do.
15. My deep, dark fandom secret: I once started work on an East West 101/Percy Jackson and the Olympians crossover...Percy and his friends came to town, and when the team learned what they were dealing with, Helen said "don't look at me."