my favorite line: "I have friends. A friend." quality is better than quantity, Kylie.
* kinda curious where Cortez is going to put the key so Marcus can find it.
* do they have to be Tridents? would non-nuclear missles be able to stop him from crossing from Kashmir into India?
* Rena's smart.
* aaand Hopper is party to the "discovery" being staged like a reality show.
* wait...was this all an attempt to get India on our side? (historically, hasn't it been USA/Pakistan, USSR/India ?)
* "You saved me from my own cowardice." you're...welcome.
* all the people on board the Colorado...and none of them speak Urdu, Arabic, or any of the other languages spoken in the region?
* that Defco guy really needs to learn how the chain of command works.
* Kylie's got a good sharp tongue, with very good replies.
* okay, raise your hand if you knew the phrase "trust me" would not get a favorable response. *raises hand*
* c'mon, Sam, someone was just shot in front of her - how did you think Christine would react?
* pointing at Lasari? hm, now it's a question of just how badly do you want that invading General gone?
* Marcus is going to think it was Grace who had the keys all along.
...to be fair, any recounting with "they were on your door, sir" will sound a little fishy.
* though, what's to keep that General from re-invading next week, or the week after that?
* agreed, Kylie, play the long game.
(is it wrong I think of Doctor Who when I hear most of those "long game" references?)
* you're leaving the island, Kendal? what corner of the planet do you think hasn't seen your face by now?
...Hopper, at least, has the training to go unnoticed.
* aaand the memories come full circle.