* First, I liked the twist at the end of the episode...she could probably get away with people assuming its a chemical burn or a tattoo.
* Definately LOVED Juliette's cheer-up-and-go-hunting lines to Nick!
* "It can't get any worse than it already is." That's something of this show's refrain - and then they show how much worse it can get.
* Honestly, I thought Viktor's replacement was going to be a woman...possibly the same one people have been whispering has a past with Renard.
* "I don't know much about his branch of the family." His branch? You all share a father (part of me wonders if Kenneth is part-wesen, alluded to when Viktor said that those who disproved of Renard's nature were all dead - and that the make-up of the Family now would surprise Renard)
...his "you went there" kinda suggested it to me.
* "How important *I*am* to the Family." Yeah, your half-brothers thought the same about themselves, dude.
* cool that there's more than one kind of woge-reaction (or reaction-woge). though after what happened last week, I don't think Rosalee's letting Monroe out of her sight.
* um...what happened to the dream sequence the previews had for tonight's episode?