* how much of this episode was misdirection on Helen's part? if you give Nick a puzzle, he'll focus on that, and pay less attention to the lurker in the house. (that and Nick probably doesn't expect a second anything so close on the heels of the break-in at the ARC)
* oh, so many lovely wonderful significant glances between Page and Becker. how very sweet it was!
* come on now, does nobody in the ARC remember the sabertooth? I mean, how is it nobody even briefly ever-so-briefly considers the possibility of an Anomaly already having opened and closed.
* to quote Shrek, "you have the right to remain silent, Donkey; what you lack is the capacity."
* though now they have to investigate not just myths, but also missing persons' reports.
* for most of the episode, I thought the little girl was either the same species or a different one than the thing in the house - there are degrees and levels of camoflage! even nowadays, that's true.
* I have a feeling that the Cleaner is one of the missing boys.
* is it just me noticing this, or do all the little girls in the UK have puppies?
* that Creature didn't just have a primate hand, it had a human hand - look at the thumb!
* I have a feeling that this thing wasn't carnivorous - if it was, why didn't it take a bite out of Abby when she was knocked cold? no, I think its more like therizinosaurs and giant sloths - the claws are for defense. (the speed, we can put down to how much sugar it's been getting)
* one minute, Connor says "where is everyone?" and the next, the room is full of Cleaners. :D
* though its a step up - last time a team member was alone in the ARC, he found a Future Bat hunting him.
* "definately fired" :D