Laos -> English
* Amita's got a wonderfully expressive face...particularly when David and Charlie were talking over the radio at the start of the episode.
* and I wonder if they'll do anything with that idea....that these robbers used the same math that Charlie used before, but used it to try to throw them in another direction - is there another Charlie out there?
* wonder what was going through Colby's head during this episode? I mean with how David keeps going to the side with Amita, and the "I'll call you".
* D.B.Cooper? a paratrooper in a tree? wait a minute, this was a Journeyman episode!
(if anyone finds a way to get Navi Rawat and Moon Bloodgood on the screen together, I may have to set up a shrine to you)
* ah, more mention of Alan's Vietnam-era past.
* Nikki and him are getting along well now. ("with three cheeses")
* bad Nikki; no cookie.
* "You'll notice I was silent the whole time."
"I did notice that."
Charlie's going to be in the doghouse for sure and certain.
* Tina Tran. Nice.
(I like how the guy had good intentions with the money....though a corner of my mind is wondering if he dropped the dime on his squad because he had a daughter there afterwards)