rodlox (rodlox) wrote,

  • Mood:

I Need Help

I'm cooking right now from a recipe book, and I ran into a problem:

is what British* cooks call "corn flour" in fact corn meal, or something else?

* = Taiwanese in origin, if it matters.

EDIT: it is cornstarch. (it was pointed out to me that I should have looked at the conversion table at the end of the book - before, I thought that was only for units of measurement.)

thank you, everyone, for your help.
Tags: cooking, help, meta, request, uk, uk cooking
  • Post a new comment


    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    When you submit the form an invisible reCAPTCHA check will be performed.
    You must follow the Privacy Policy and Google Terms of use.