* Hey, Trubel's back! And with new boots?
(why didn't she let everyone else come back to the house? after all, she outright said there were a lot of strange people there; at the very least, bring all the cops)
* please tell me that's not coincidence - that the box is a direct reference to the last we saw of the Reapers.
* Rosalee continues to impress. Mesuspects that Renard's going to have bite marks there for quite a while.
* I completely agree with the look Adalind gave Nick, the *yes, that would explain it - you idiot, you had ONE simple job*
* 1st: Kelly Burkhardt. Grimm of Grimms, terror of wesen, slayer of hexenbiests. Walked from her car to a house with seemingly no recon, and carried something she knows to be highly valuable.
Speculation: Diana Adalindsdaughter (Schade) is now as powerless as her mother...either due to something Kelly did, or because Adalind's powerless again.
( this would also explain why Diana did nothing during the attack. I mean, this kid's been known to splatter people through walls, if they so much as looked at her funny -- yet she does nothing while her protector is being attacked less than ten feet away (and probably even closer during the first part of the fight))
* 2nd: Juliette Silverton. Has she not figured out that that's exactly what Adalind did? Or is that an instinct in hexanbiests, to solidify loyalty?