* any endotherm would look hot through those.
(I bet he sees Helen)
* um, presumably Cutter isn't the only one who has a gun...so why is he the only one without infrared goggles?
* orrr, maybe Stephen finds Helen.
* "the engine just cut out", eh?
* I think Valerie/Stephen are cute together.
* "things we're trying to keep under control" "things (?)"
* for an ambush predator, its not very good at stalking silently. keeps rustling the bushes.
* stabbing its sabers from throat to spine?? is it trying to snap them off??
* where's Helen when you really need her to perform a heroic rescue?
* "you'd be amazed at what I can do"
I think that that's going to be the Primeval version of Xena's "I have many skills". ;)
* "you're a real piece of work"...um, possible translation: "and here I thought only Helen could use feminine wiles."
* "fast. (?). a real natural-born killer"
* aside from the panda and maybe the therizinosaurs, what carnivore isn't a natural-born killer?
* ah, and now its eyes are normal.
* wild guess - the smilodon is Valerie's pet?
* doesn't one need special training to use excavating equipment?
* when it was going after Nick, I thought Abby was going to *thwack* it with the shovel.
* all Abby had to do, was flick the shovel downwards, and there'd be a gaping hole in the smilodon.
* why does Cutter keep trying to get Creatures to chase him?
* so, like Thylacaleo, smilodon could climb. bit awkward time to discover that, eh? ;)
* "I'm sick of being pushed around by you people." hm, pushed around by smilodon's owner perhaybehaps?
* c'mon, Helen, save Penny from bad man with gun.
* Stephen's probably thinking "nice legs"
* Connor's probably thinking "why did I grab a shovel?"
* "(?), my best coat!"
* let me guess...its Valerie's wallet?
* her husband? fiancee?
* Abby's got Rex...Valerie's got a smilodon.
(don't they feed with just their incisors nipping?)
* since it was a cub?
* yep...looks remarkably puma-like. (felis concolor)
* nice bait-and-switch. Valerie's pretty smart.
(waits for Helen to show up & save the day)
* "you have to trust me, Valerie"...ya'know, that's not the smartest thing to say to a woman with a loaded gun pointed at you - at least not a woman who's already disinclined to believe anything you say.
* dart gun? she only has a dart gun?
* quick, Cutter, ask her if the things in her garage were magnetized only after the cub showed up...that'll convince her.
* she almost had it calmed...but she got too close to it when it was running on adrenaline.
* "she (?). we could've saved her."
* Connor's like "yay, I got a gun!" :D
* at the ARC, is that an x-ray of a hesperornithid behind Cutter? (the birds from ep3)
* true, Abby does know exactly what she's doing - but when were the doses calibrated? before or after you knew the metabolism of an adult smilodon?
* almost The Nore...where is that?
* when Connor said "yeah", I thought Cutter was either going to say, "then go" or "sorry".
* Penny just waves.
* ah. so she's not a spy - she's keeping tabs on him.
* seriously, shut up, Baal.
as for next week...
* a future shark, eh? (a lobed tongue?)
* is that supposed to be a seal or rat or...?
* a chirping bloated frog? (in her fridge?)